The Katherine W. Dumke and Ezekiel R. Dumke Jr. Foundation funds grants on an annual basis.
Please note: Prior to submitting your first letter of inquiry (LOI) through our online grant lifecycle management software, please contact Denise Johnsen ([email protected]) to obtain your login information.
2018 grant application timeline:
- January 10 through February 10 - LOI submission period.
- February 11 through February 20 - LOIs are reviewed
- February 28 - notification sent on the status of your LOI submission.
- February 28 through March 25 - full application submission period, if invited to submit.
- May 10 - notification sent on the status of your full application submission.
- May 10 through May 19 - organizations whose application is approved sign and submit their agreement letter.
- May 20 - checks signed by foundation President and sent to approved organizations
The Dumke Foundation funds grants on an annual basis. Please note the Dumke Foundation will only consider proposals for support of a specific project. Applications for general support, operating expenses, capital expansion, endowment funds, seed grants, scholarships, or awards will NOT be considered.
Twice a year, the Dumke Foundation Board meets to make decisions about grant funding. In late spring, the Board meets to review grants and make funding decisions. The Board also gathers in the fall to discuss additional funding and foundation business.
The Dumke Foundation reserves the right to change its guidelines and procedures during any grant cycle.